16 Common Interview questions
Preparing for an interview can be very stressing when you do not know the type of questions you will be faced with. Below are 16 common interview questions that you should know the answer to before attending an interview.
- Tell us about yourself?
- What is your management style?
- Why should we hire you?
- What makes you unique for this job position?
- Why do you want to work for this organization?
- Where did you hear about this job opportunity?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- If you were an animal which animal, would you be /would you relate to?
- What are your career aspirations?
- What is your leadership style?
- How do you manage stress?
- How do you balance multiple projects?
- How do you keep yourself organized when you are running multiple projects?
- Tell us about a time where you worked in a team?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What did you do in the last 5 years to improve your knowledge?
ALSO CHECK: TYPES OF BEHAVIOURAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
To receive more opportunities:
Visit our social media pages