APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE GLOBAL LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE (GLC) 2022 (FULLY FUNDED) IN OXFORD: APPLY NOW
Apply now for the Global Leadership Challenge (GLC) 2022 (Fully funded) in Oxford
Application Deadline: 24 October 2022
A joint initiative of the St. Gallen Symposium and the University of Oxford, GLC 2022 will bring together 100 young leaders from 8-12 December to equip them with the values and skills needed to build a sustainable future
You want to become part of a diverse global community of young, responsible leaders and engage with world renowned academics and senior industry experts?
Apply now for the GLC 2022 from 8-12 December 2022 in Oxford, St. Gallen and around the world
About the Global Leadership Challenge
The Global Leadership Challenge 2022 will convene 100 young leaders selected through an open application process in Oxford, St. Gallen, and around the world. Applicants will be evaluated on their commitment to responsible leadership and passion for engaging with complex global challenges. We are looking for a diverse group of postgraduate students and young professionals who are ready to rise to the challenges of our time and develop themselves as the responsible leaders our world desperately needs now.
The Global Leadership Challenge aims to empower emerging leaders to grow in the wisdom and character required for leadership that makes a difference in the world —leadership that doesn’t simply seek to fulfil personal ambition but furthers societies’ sustainable development. This year, GLC will focus on a “New Generational Contract”: How can we foster intergenerational collaboration and fairness to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
Visit the GLC official website here
What’s in it for you?
- Become part of a diverse global community of young, responsible leaders
- Engage with world-renowned academics and senior business and policy leaders
- Develop action projects that address some of the most pressing global challenges using design thinking principles
- Learn to lead in a way that not only advances personal ambition but actively seeks the wider good of society
- Earn an official Certificate of Achievement
- Possibility to receive bespoke leadership training and mentorship offered by the Oxford Character Project
- Possibility to receive Entrepreneurship Coaching with EWOR Academy to build your venture
- As the first winning group, possibility to attend the 52nd St. Gallen Symposium in May 2023 as Leaders of TomorroW.
- You are a student (currently enrolled in a Masters or a PhD programme) or a young professional (aged between 21-30 years).
- You have finished your undergraduate studies.
- You have already demonstrated your commitment to responsible leadership through extra-curricular activities and/or work experience.
- You are committed to investing around five half-days from 8-12 December 2022 in GLC.
- Active participation in GLC sessions is mandatory to receive a Certificate of Achievement.
We welcome applications from around the world and from all academic disciplines.
Application launches on
17 August 2022
24 October 2022
Announcement of the GLC 2022 Members
Early November 2022
ALSO CHECK: OPENING SOON! Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme Research Masters and PHD Scholarships 2023 for International Students
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group and Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages