Shell Graduate Programme 2022-2023 in Multiple Countries: APPLY NOW!
APPLY FOR THE SHELL GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2022-2023
Application Deadline: Varying
Overview of the Shell Graduate Programme
Join the Shell Graduate Programme and take part in our combined goal to power progress by delivering more and cleaner energy solutions. Working with global diverse individuals committed to the same purpose, you’ll experience a collaborative and inclusive environment that will enable you to thrive and work on creating change at scale. With your ideas and our support, we’ll work together to develop the energy solutions the world needs.
JOIN US IN POWERING CHANGE
We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
WHERE YOU FIT IN
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – all in all, an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The Shell graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
Checkout the available positions below:
- Shell Graduate Programme 2022 – France Nanterre
- Shell Graduate Programme 2023 – China Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai
- Shell Graduate Programme 2023 – Australia Brisbane, Gladstone
- Shell Graduate Program 2023 – Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Bintulu, Cyberjaya, Sarawak
- Shell Graduate Programme 2022 (Technical) – Germany Cologne, Wesseling, Hamburg
- Shell Graduate Programme 2022 (Technical) – Netherlands Pernis, Amsterdam, Moerdijk, Rijswijk
- Shell Graduate Programme 2022 (Commercial) – Germany Hamburg, Cologne, Wesseling
- Shell Graduate Programme 2022 (Commercial) – Netherlands The Hague, Moerdijk, Rijswijk, Rotterdam
- Shell Graduate Programme 2023 – Canada Calgary, Brockville, Toronto, Fort Saskatchewan, Downsview-Roding-CFB
- Shell Graduate Program 2023 – Singapore Singapore
- Shell Graduate Programme 2023 – United States Houston, Deer Park, Geismar, New Orleans, Norco, Monaca, Sewaren, Galena Park, San Francisco
- Shell Graduate Programme 2022 – Brazil Rio de Janeiro
- Graduate Employment Opportunities 2022 – Qatar Qatar
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group and Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: