Greenpeace International is hiring for a fixed term contract remote position: APPLY NOW!
APPLY FOR A FIXED TERM CONTRACT POSITION AT GREENPEACE INTERNATIONAL
The successful candidate may be based in a country where one of the independent National/Regional Greenpeace organisations (NRO’s) is located ( subject to agreement). See the locations here.
Application Deadline: 20 September 2022
Greenpeace is a global campaigning network. It comprises 26 independent National/Regional Organisations and a coordinating organisation, Greenpeace International. Greenpeace uses peaceful, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and develop solutions for a green and peaceful future.
Greenpeace International (GPI) Integrity team is looking for an Integrity Development Project Manager to manage and support the ongoing development of the GPI and Global Integrity System.
Working closely with the team, you will be developing and implementing integrity-related policies and procedures, including capacity strengthening and incorporation and promotion of best practices within our integrity system. The role will also play a key role in community building across the network.
In this role you will focus on:
- Creating and updating Global Model Integrity policies, procedures and code of conduct for the Global Integrity System, including the maintenance of a change management log for this work.
- Development of a team change management log, so all amendments or additions to Integrity documents can be tracked and monitored.
- General maintenance of existing policies, procedures and codes of conduct, including periodic reviews, and ad hoc amendments and alterations.
- Development of new policies, procedures and codes of conduct as required and as instructed by the GPI Integrity Officer.
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders on a GPI and Global level, for example, P&C colleagues.
- Liaison with relevant JEDIS (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Safety) stakeholders on a Global and GPI level.
- Integration of the JEDIS work into the Integrity System (Global and GPI) through trainings and communication packages.
- Supporting the team to integrating Restorative Justice & Practices into the Integrity System.
- Develop and implement a Culture of Accountability for the Global Integrity System and GPI.
- Research tasks relating to the development of the GPI and Global Integrity Systems.
- Supporting the development and implementation of Integrity Trainings.
- Data management and Integrity reporting.
- Overall support to the GPI Integrity Officer and Integrity Project Managers.
For further details about the role, please see the full job description HERE.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated professional experience in project /process management in an international organisation
- Proven project management skills
- Experience in organisational policies and change
- Experience in working with multicultural staff and teams across borders
- Experience or knowledge in implementing and bringing about significant positive changes in work culture, practices and performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to connect with people from all parts and ranks of the organisation
- Strong time management skills and resilience
- A strong affinity to the topic of integrity and compliance
- Affinity with Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Safety (JEDIS)
- Strong people focus – ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships, developing and maintaining effective collaborations in order to influence stakeholders, to encourage effective communication and foster teamwork.
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, supervise progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information and act in discretion
- Ability to demonstrate support and belief for Greenpeace core aims and values
You will get
We offer competitive NGO level salary and benefits, the specifics of which depend on location where the successful candidates will be based. We aim to share this information with candidates before reaching the offer stage.
You’ll be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally, taking advantage of the wide range of learning and development opportunities available to our staff. Staff can also access our wellness initiatives, such as yoga and meditation and also have the opportunity to join our global Equity, Diversity & Inclusion staff communities.
Please visit the careers site here, to learn more about working for Greenpeace International.
If you share our vision, please click here, to begin your application.
To apply for this role, we require you to answer a selection of key criteria and upload your CV (in English) via our online application form.
Addressing the key criteria is an important part of your application. We will be looking for evidence that demonstrates your skills and experience in these areas. Use examples where possible, to draw attention to experience, knowledge, achievements and skills gained in past employment or voluntary/leisure activities, provided they are relevant to the post.
It’s advisable to prepare your responses to the key criteria before starting your online application, as you are unable to save and return to it at a later date.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that all applications have to be filled out via the website and can’t be submitted via this email.
Greenpeace International is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and would like to invite you especially to apply!
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 20th of September 2022, 23:59 (CEST)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
VISIT THE WEBSITE HERE
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group and Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: