Job opportunities at Stockholm Environment Institiute (SEI) : APPLY NOW!
Apply for Job opportunities at Stockholm Environment Institiute (SEI)
SEI Headquarters, SEI Asia
Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI)
Application Deadline: varying
Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI): bridging science and policy
We are an international non-profit research and policy organization that tackles environment and development challenges.
We connect science and decision-making to develop solutions for a sustainable future for all.
Our work spans climate, water, air and land-use issues, governance, the economy, gender and health. Stakeholder involvement is at the heart of our efforts to build capacity, strengthen institutions and equip partners for long-term change.
Our knowledge and findings are accessible to decision-makers and civil society: as our own open access material, in leading academic journals, and repackaged for effective decision support.
To promote debate and share knowledge we convene decision-makers, academics and practitioners and engage with policy processes, development action and business practice worldwide.
- International: SEI has offices in five continents and works locally, regionally and globally.
- Trusted: decision-makers and the academic community recognize us as an independent and non-partisan institute.
- Credible: our research is objective and supported by rigorous peer review.
- Relevant: our work makes connections across the natural, physical and social sciences, allowing us to take new angles and offer robust, insightful policy advice.
Check out the positions available below:
- Grants and Funding Manager SEI Headquarters Permanent Application deadline: 16/10/2022
- Policy Communications Officer SEI Asia Temporary Application deadline: 30/10/2022
- Research Fellow: The role of China in deforestation-free supply chains (Trase) SEI Headquarters Permanent Application deadline: 30/09/2022
- Research Fellow: Supply chain emissions accounting (Trase) SEI Headquarters Permanent Application deadline: 30/09/2022
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group and Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: