CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FELLOWS PROGRAM 2022/2023 (FULLY FUNDED) :APPLY NOW !
APPLY NOW FOR CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FELLOWS PROGRAM 2022/2023( FULLY FUNDED) !
CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES
Deadline : November 30, 2022
Catholic Relief Services’ International Development Fellows Program prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief & development work. CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work. Each Fellow works alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today. CRS invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to our agency mission and strategy to join our global team.
DEVELOP CRITICAL PROJECT & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
DESIGNED TO PREPARE FELLOWS FOR SUCCESS
The CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT FELLOWS PROGRAM 2022/2023 Fellowship is a unique 12-month professional development opportunity, designed to prepare Fellows for success in a range of onward positions with CRS. The Fellowship is centred upon skill building in the following four areas:
- Activity planning & implementation
- Monitoring, evaluation, accountability & learning
- Resource/budget management
- Research, assessments, analysis
- Participatory design
- Results framework & theory of change
- Proposal development
SYSTEMS & OPERATIONS
- Supply chain and logistics
- Human Resources
- Finance & compliance
- Safety, security, risk mitigation
- Project planning
- Program implementation
- Capacity strengthening
- Reflection & assessment
A PARTNERSHIP FOR HEALTH & SUCCESS
At CRS, we value employee health and well-being and provide comprehensive benefits to meet your needs and those of your family. Benefits include an international medical plan, dental and vision insurance, generous leave, a highly competitive retirement program, and family-friendly allowances for overseas staff. CRS also prioritizes and invests in staff safety and security and provides travel and property insurance, disability coverage and Employee Assistance Programs.
- CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT Fellows enjoy an international medical plan as well as vision coverage with zero deductible for in-network providers and low coinsurance and co-payments.
- CRS provides each Fellow with basic furnished housing, which includes electricity, running water, internet and security services (if necessary). The Fellow’s housing is usually an apartment or house near the CRS office.
- CRS provides Fellows 20 days of paid vacation along with 12 days of sick leave annually. In addition, we offer 4 personal days to attend to emergency or non-emergency situations occurring during a normally scheduled work day.
- CRS covers relocation costs such as transportation to and from the country of assignment, visas, inoculations, etc. Additionally, CRS provides 100% employer-funded medical evacuation coverage for the Fellow and their dependents.
- CRS offers a 50% match on the first 6% of contributions as well as a contribution of 7% of pay regardless of employee contributions, after six months of service. (Note: Employees without a social security number are eligible to participate in an offshore retirement fund with the same contribution calculation.)
- Upon hire, Fellows have access to CRS’ robust online learning platform. Additionally, CRS will reimburse up to $5,200 per year for employees pursuing degrees and professional certifications, after one year of employment.
At CRS, we celebrate diversity within our workforce and are committed to developing local leadership in the communities we serve. We recruit Fellows from around the world, including nationals of the countries where we work and from underrepresented groups in the U.S. and globally. We welcome applications from candidates of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
Minimum Fellowship Requirements
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- At least six months work or volunteer experience in a developing country
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese)
- Willingness to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities.
Please visit the FAQs to review the cover letter requirements.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
VISIT WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group and Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: