The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Health Care job vacancies: APPLY NOW!
Apply for Health Care job vacancies at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Global Deployment Option and Europe
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Overview of ICRC Health Care jobs
Treating and caring for the wounded and sick in armed conflict, other situations of major violence and natural disasters has always been bound up with the history, identity, values and reputation of the ICRC. Today, in an increasingly unstable and violent world and an extremely challenging humanitarian environment, the ICRC continues to address the main issues affecting people’s health.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) works worldwide to provide protection and humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflict and armed violence. We take action in response to emergencies and protracted crises at the same time promoting respect for international humanitarian law. We are an independent and neutral organization, and our mandate stems essentially from the Geneva Conventions of 1949. We work closely with National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and with their International Federation of the Red Cross in order to ensure a concerted humanitarian response to address the needs of the people affected by armed conflict or other situation of violence. The ICRC directs and coordinates the international activities conducted in these situations.
Why work for the ICRC
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) began due to a desire to bring humanitarian assistance without discrimination. We hire professionals with a strong humanitarian motivation to help people affected by armed conflict and other violence. Working in MHPSS for ICRC is an opportunity to use your academic and theoretical knowledge, with your clinical and technical skills, in a diverse multicultural environment, to help some of the people most in need of humanitarian assistance.
We offer :
- Rewarding diverse work in a humanitarian and multicultural environment
- A two-week orientation course and other opportunities for further in-house training
- Attractive social benefits.
- Be a part of the ICRC talent pool with an opportunity for a variety of future assignments globally
How to join
Ready to apply ? Your complete application should include:
- Your CV – clearly specifying your national and international experiences, duration, roles and responsibilities
- Your Cover Letter – stating your motivation for joining the humanitarian world and the ICRC
- A complete profile with the following documents uploaded in the system:
- Your passport(s) copy
- Your manual driving license
- Your medical license (license to practice)
- Copy of your academic diplomas and certificates
Check out the Health Care job vacancies below:
|Clinical Psychologist||Global Deployment Option||Health||Open-ended contract|
|First Aid and Pre-hospital Emergency Care Delegate||Global Deployment Option||Health||Open-ended contract|
|Detention Doctor – English and Arabic/Russian||Global Deployment Option||Health||Open-ended contract|
|Traineeship in the Health Unit||Europe (HQ)||Health||Traineeship|
|Orthésiste-Prothésiste||Global Deployment Option||Health||Open-ended contract|
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group and Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: