University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship Program 2023: APPLY NOW!
Apply for the University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship Program 2023:
Application Deadline: varying
Introducing the Global Excellence Scholarship:
The University of Western Australia is offering Global Excellence scholarship to high-achieving students across the globe to study in Australia with us.
The Global Excellence Scholarship at the University of Western Australia is a highly competitive program that recognizes and rewards students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and leadership potential. Offered on both a merit-based and need-based basis, this prestigious scholarship supports students across all academic disciplines as they pursue their higher education goals. Eligible candidates must have graduated from high school with excellent grades, demonstrated an aptitude for learning and research, and exhibited exemplary leadership skills in their communities
This significant Global Excellence scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University.
If you’re looking to study in Australia in 2023, undergraduate students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000* over 4 years on eligible courses or AUD$36,000* over 3 years; postgraduate students can receive up to AUD$24,000* over two years on eligible courses.
Up to AUD$48,000* over four years for undergraduates commencing eligible courses in 2023. $36 k
Up to AUD$36,000* over three years for undergraduates commencing eligible courses in 2023. $24 k
Up to AUD$24,000* over two years for postgraduates commencing eligible courses in 2023.
*The final Global Excellence Scholarship Award will be assessed by Admissions on the submission of academic transcript. To determine your eligibility, please refer to the ATAR/WAM table.
The Global Excellence Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University.
Students from all countries can apply for the Global Excellence scholarship. You will need to:
- have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- have achieved an equivalent:
- minimum ATAR 85.00; or
- minimum WAM 65.00
- If studying an approved International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program), students must have achieved a WAM equivalent of more than 75.00
To be eligible to be considered for the Global Excellence scholarship, a candidate must be applying for an eligible undergraduate bachelor degree or Assured Pathway course. The following exclusions apply:
- Assured Pathway to Medicine
- Assured Pathway to Pharmacy
- Assured Pathway to Dental Medicine
To be eligible to be considered for the Global Excellence scholarship, a candidate must be applying for an eligible postgraduate degree (by coursework). The following exclusions apply:
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology (01890)
- Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice (12270)
- Juris Doctor (20820)
- Master of Pharmacy (51500)
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (53370)
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology (53390)
- Master of Industrial and Organisational Psychology (53580)
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology (54570)
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial and Organisational Psychology (54580)
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis (70230)
- Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) (73260)
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology (73520)
- Master of Business Psychology (73550)
- Master of Clinical Audiology (90540)
- Doctor of Podiatric Surgery (90830)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (90870)
- Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (90840)
- Doctor of Medicine (90850)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (90860)
- Doctor of Optometry (91590)
- Master of Social Work (11550)
- UWA Micro-credentials
Combined Bachelor’s and Combined Bachelors & Master’s (CBM) eligibility
All Combined Bachelor’s and Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are considered eligible.
Whilst most of these degrees are over 4 years (based on 8 semesters of full time study), the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce; and Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Science; are over 5 years (based on 10 semesters of full time study) and as such, eligible students will receive up to $60,000* over 5 years (yearly eligible amounts based on WAM).
How to apply
The scholarship is automatically awarded to those who are eligible based on ATAR/WAM requirements.
VISIT THE PAGE AND APPLY
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group and Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: