The Norwich Research Park Biosciences Doctoral Training Partnership (NRPDTP)
Application Deadline: 21 November 2022
The Norwich Research Park Biosciences Doctoral Training Partnership (NRPDTP) is a PhD programme involving the John Innes Centre, Earlham Institute, Quadram Institute Bioscience, The Sainsbury Laboratory and University of East Anglia.
The NRPDTP offers excellent research opportunities in four research areas:
- Advancing the Frontiers of Bioscience Discovery
- Bioscience for Sustainable Agriculture and Food
- Bioscience for Renewable Resources and Clean Growth
- Bioscience for an Integrated Understanding of Health
The NRPDTP PhD studentships are funded by the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) and the NRPDTP Partners.The PhD studentships are funded for 4 years.
Benefits of the PhD studentships
• University of East Anglia (UEA) tuition fees paid directly to the University
• A student stipend to cover living expenses for each year of study* at the UKRI national minimum rate (2022/23 stipend is £17,668)
• A Research Training Support Grant (£5,000 per annum)*
• PIPS or CASE placement costs