Tony Elumelu Foundation
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023
The 2023 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), the leading philanthropy empowering young African entrepreneurs across all 54 African countries, has opened applications for the 2023 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme on www.TEFConnect.net. African entrepreneurs with business ideas or existing businesses under 5 years, are encouraged to apply now for $5000 seed capital, mentorship, business management training and more on the 2023 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme.
As the foremost champion of entrepreneurship in Africa, the Tony Elumelu Foundation is empowering women and men across the African continent through entrepreneurship to catalyse economic growth, drive poverty eradication and ensure job creation. The Foundation’s mission is rooted in the philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions the private sector as the key enabler of economic and social wealth creation in Africa. Through TEFConnect, the Foundation’s proprietary digital platform, it has provided capacity-building support, advisory and market linkages, to over 1.5 million Africans.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is open to entrepreneurs across Africa: new start-ups and existing young businesses, operating in any sector. Prospective applicants should apply now on the digital networking hub for African entrepreneurs, www.tefconnect.net.
- Non-refundable seed funding of USD 5,000
- A world-class business training for 12 weeks
- Access to TEF Alumni network with over 15,000 entrepreneurs across Africa
- Mentoring and networking opportunities via Africa’s largest digital platform for Entrepreneurs, TEFConnect.net
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company in the range of 0 to 5 years old
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group
Join our Telegram group.