The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2023 to study in UK: DEADLINE IS TODAY, APPLY NOW!
Apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2023 to study in UK
Application Deadline: 28 May 2023
Overview of the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University.
Applications for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for September 2023 openened from 13 February. If you are not eligible for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship you can explore other scholarship opportunities for September 2023 on the International Scholarships Page.
Eira Francis Davies Scholarship details
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full time taught master’s postgraduate courses within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Science at Swansea University:
- • Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- • Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- • Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- • Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- • Genomic Medicine, MSc
- • Healthcare Management, MSc
- • Health Data Science, MSc
- • Health Informatics, MSc
- • Medical Neuroscience, MSc
- • Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- • Nanomedicine, MSc
- • Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- • Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
• hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
• have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University for entry in September 2023 (see list above).
• be female.
• be a new student to Swansea University from September 2023.
• within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
• be a national, and permanent resident of EFD Eligible Countries 2023 as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of 1 July 2021.
• not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
• not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
Submission deadline for 2023/2024 academic year is 11:59pm (BST) 28th May 2023
For any enquiries relating to the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship please email: EFDScholarship@swansea.ac.uk
VISIT THE PAGE HERE AND APPLY
To receive more Opportunities
Join our Whatsapp group
Join our Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: