Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
State / Region / Province
Technology|Java|Java Card Programming
Key Responsibilities :
Roles and Responsibilities: (Available Opportunities)
- Application Support:
- Requirements Gathering
- Development & Testing
- Implementation & Transition
- Application Production Support
- Infrastructure Support (Cloud / Network / Storage / On-Prem)
- Cybersecurity / Technology Compliance
- End user computing (EUC)
- Interacts with cross functional teams, understands support requirement, performs ad-hoc root cause analysis, develops checklists for typical problems and defines methods for issue resolution and prevention.
- Understands the service level requirements and strives for continuous service improvement by providing quality technical support.
- Able to identify and analyzing problems and developing creative solutions.
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies
- Develop mitigating and/or preventive solutions
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
To receive more Opportunities
Join our Whatsapp group
Join our Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: