CSA – Groen Sebenza 2022 2 Year Internship programme : APPLY NOW!
Apply Now for CSA - Groen Sebenza 2022 2 Year Internship programme !
South Africa citizens.
Application Deadline : 14 October 2022 (16h00, South Africa time)
The Groen Sebenza Phase II Programme is a bridging into work programme funded to the value of R300m for the next three years. GS Phase II aims to recruit 1050 unemployed graduates (diploma – PhD level) and place them nationally in different organisations (government and non-governmental) where they will be incubated (trained and mentored) to further develop their competence and confidence in the management of environment/biodiversity.
The programme goals
- Enable workplace-based learning for graduates aimed at building and strengthening their capacity at various
- Creation of job opportunities and possible permanent placement beyond
- Transformation and organisational strengthening – strengthen different organisational development aspects including transformation in its totality, mentoring, proactive skills and planning to better respond to organisational mandates and other national
- Research informed – through research, develop a ‘live’ skills intelligence system that will enable the sector to proactively plan for skills development and track and trace the utilisation of the developed
Humana People to People in South Africa (HPPSA) in partnership with The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is pleased to announce a call for applications for incubation in the various fields:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Young unemployed and *underemployed professionals between the ages of 18 and 35
- Innovative, dynamic and creative
- A commitment to career development in the environmental/biodiversity
- Must hold qualifications mentioned in table above
- People with disabilities are also encouraged to
* Underemployed refers to youth employed in any sector than the one they studied for as per the above listed fields.
Internship monthly stipend values (no other benefits apply as these are internship positions)
Candidates holding higher qualifications than the ones stated in the above fields may apply, however only remuneration stated per field will be applicable.
𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Cover letter
Alternately use the method below
Contact details: Human Resource Officer- HPPSA (Tel: 031 701 9280)
Closing date: 6th October 2022 @ 17:00pm
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group and Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: