Multiple countries across Africa
Application Deadline: not specified
Top graduates filled with energy and ambition, we want to hear from you! The Puma Energy Graduate Program in Africa is now open.
Puma is looking for the next intake of Graduates to be based in multiple Puma locations across Africa.
Are you a recent graduate who has studied STEM, Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering? Did you graduate in the top 5% of your class?
Puma Energy is looking for young, enthusiastic graduates who have strong analytical, problem-solving and adaptability skills. In return, you join an exciting 12-month Puma Energy Graduate Program where you’ll rotate around their business across Africa.
Puma provides opportunities for high performing individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to make a difference by working together to fulfil its purpose of Energising Communities.
Puma focuses its business around its customers – doing everything they can to help them.
If you’re passionate about building a career with an agile, customer-led, fast-moving organisation in the Energy industry, join the Puma Energy Graduate Program to accelerate your learning.
Puma Energy has more than 4,000 people working in more than 40 countries and provide opportunities to work all over the world and develop talent and ensure those who shine can evolve within the company, or across the wider Trafigura Group.
The Puma Energy Graduate Program is a one-year rotational program for fresh graduates to accelerate their learning across the business, with rotations in Supply, Operations and Retail. At the end of the 12 months, successful candidates will be offered a permanent job offer with Puma Energy, depending on their identified competencies.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
For the Puma Energy Graduate Program in Africa (12 months), Puma is looking for:
- Young enthusiastic people who have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, adaptability, agility
- 0 to 1 years of professional experience
- People who likes challenges
- The ability to push boundaries to discover new things, raise standards and drive results
- People who demonstrate a can-do, positive attitude
- Transparency and honesty
- Accountability and integrity
- Willingness to build your own success and career in an international company
- Proficiency in using computer applications
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Fresh Graduates with Bachelor’s degree (2022-2023)
- Majors: STEM, Mechanical Engineer, Petroleum Engineer and/or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Graduated in the top 5% of your class
- Consistent academic excellence
- Proven experience in extra-curricular activities
Check out the Puma Energy Graduate Program list below and apply:
Johannesburg, South Africa
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania