2023 Fully-funded Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships: APPLY NOW!
Apply for 2023 Fully-funded Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships
New Zealand Government
Application Deadline: 28 Februaury 2023
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships are for study in 2024 and will be accepted from scholars in eligible countries across the Pacific, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
New Zealand offers scholarships to eligible citizens from developing countries to study abroad at a New Zealand education institution or university or at a Pacific university.The scholars go to New Zealand for a world-class education, and they leave with great memories, skills and career prospects.The entire scholarship experience from developing your mind and your career, to enjoying the relaxed Kiwi lifestyle and culture, has the potential to shape your life in the most enriching ways.
The New Zealand Government offers these Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships
Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study
These are full tertiary scholarships for eligible international students to study fulltime at a New Zealand education institution or a Pacific university. AFRICAN COUNTRIES are eligible to apply.
Short Term Training Scholarships for Pacific and Timor-Leste citizens
These are short scholarships for skills training and on-the-job work experience for workers from eligible Pacific countries and from Timor-Leste.
Short Term Training Scholarships for citizens of Southeast Asia and Timor-Leste
These are short scholarships for skills training for workers from eligible Southeast Asian countries and from Timor-Leste.
English Language Training for Officials Scholarships (NZELTO)
These are short scholarships for government officials from eligible African and Asian countries to come to New Zealand for English language training.
Benefits of Studying in New Zealand under the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships
- You will gain a world-class education and better career prospects: All New Zealand universities are in the top 3% of universities worldwide by QS World University Rankings(external link).
- You will gain leadership skills and practical skills to share with your country: Your study programme will relate to your country’s human resource and development needs. After your study, you will return home to make a positive difference in your home country.
- You will feel welcome in New Zealand’s multi-cultural society that proudly celebrates its bicultural heritage. Around 15% of Kiwis are indigenous Māori, 12% are Asian and 7.5% are Pacific Islanders.
- You will make friends and strong connections for life. New Zealanders are known for their friendly, honest and open nature. On scholarship, you will get to know lots of Kiwis, but also you will become part of our global community of talented scholars.
- You will enjoy a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle in a country with high levels of government transparency and security. New Zealand is one of the most peaceful and least corrupt countries in the world.
- You will study in English: Learning and living abroad in an English-speaking country will reinforce your English language skills. English is the most commonly spoken language and Te Reo Māori and New Zealand Sign Language are the official languages of New Zealand.
- You will enjoy a good work-life balance. New Zealand is small and uncrowded so getting around and getting things done is relatively easy. New Zealanders value work-life balance. You will have time for fun and relaxation, as well as conscientious study.
- You can travel around our country with relative ease to experience New Zealand’s diverse landscapes from beautiful coastlines, snowy mountains, green native bush, quiet countryside to dynamic cosmopolitan cities.
- You will experience a progressive and inclusive society, that actively promotes equal opportunities and gender equality.
- You can learn from innovative experts in high demand subjects. New Zealand has experts in climate change and adaptation, environmental management, renewable energy, disaster risk management, food security, agribusiness, public sector management, indigenous development and innovative business.
- You will study in modern high-tech, learning environments, supported by approachable lecturers and expert educators, who focus on critical and innovative thinking.
- You will get good pastoral care: New Zealand educators have a duty of care to international students under the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. This Code sets minimum standards to ensure international students are well-informed, safe and properly cared for by their education institution.
VISIT THE OFFICIAL PAGE HERE
To receive more Opportunities
Join our WhatsApp group
Join our Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: