Seasonal Fruit Pickers with Visa Sponsorship in Australia: DEADLINE IS TODAY, APPLY NOW!
Application Deadline: 8 April 2023
Seasonal Fruit Pickers | Summerland Farm
- Location Alstonville, NSW 2477
- Work TypeCasual
- Positions 40 Positions
- Applications Closes in 20 days
By continuing, you agree to: LiveHire’s Terms of Service LiveHire’s Personal Information Collection StatementCommercial Electronic Messages ConsentElectronic Signature AuthorisationPowered by LiveHire
Seasonal Fruit Pickers opportunity
This hands-on role is perfect for someone seeking seasonal work at the stunning Summerland Farm, located in the hinterlands of Alstonville. The Seasonal Fruit Pickers will work alongside the Team Leader and Supported Employees to carry out day to day fruit picking operations.
No experience is necessary as Summerland farm provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role. You will bring your positive attitude, commitment to Aruma’s core values and passion for people – we will provide the rest!
A variety of shifts are available between Monday – Saturday.
- Demonstrate respect and empathy towards people with a disability
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused with commitment to delivering high quality products and services for Aruma’s commercial customers
- Demonstrated commitment to working in alignment with Aruma’s core values and Code of Conduct
- Be willing to provide a NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC)
- A confirmation record of COVID-19 vaccination (doses 1, 2 and booster)
Why choose Aruma?
- Competitive hourly rate + super
- Optional NFP $15,900 tax free + discounts on everyday products and services
- Training and development opportunities through Aruma RTO
- Access to Fitness Passport – subsidised gym membership
- Employee Assistance Program
People love to work at Aruma because they get the satisfaction of knowing they are Supporting people to live a great life, the life they want, the way they choose. Aruma is also BRAVE. That’s what makes us a trailblazer, being part of our team means you need to meet our BRAVE behaviours (Bold, Respectful, Authentic, Value Teamwork, Excellent) Find out more at www.aruma.com.au
Diversity & Inclusion
How to apply
Follow the prompts and attach an updated resume.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered. Shortlisted applications will be required to undergo pre-employment probity checks. We will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date.
- Closes in 20 days – 08 Apr 2023
- Published on 08 Mar 2023, 11:41 PM
VISIT THE PAGE HERE AND APPLY
To receive more Opportunities
Join our WhatsApp group
Join our Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: