Career Coaching and Blog
TYPES OF BEHAVIOURAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS￼
Types of behavioural Interview questions
This article outlines the types of behavioural interview questions to expect when preparing for an interview.
- Tell me about a time where you worked in a team?
- Tell me about a time when you had a conflict at work? how did you resolve it?
- Give an example of any goal you have reached and how achieved it?
- Which job have you done in the past that was stressful? What was the effect? How do you deal with it?
- How do you know when you are stressed?
- Describe a situation where you have used technical skills in your work?
- Describe a period where you enhanced your work effectively?
- Give an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision?
- How are your communication skills, can you give an example of how you have used verbal communications to change someone’s mind?
- Tell us about a time when you had to convince your team to adopt a project they were not thrilled with?
- How did you handle a difficult situation with a coworker?
Once you master and understand these questions it becomes easier for you to prepare answers to these questions.
ALSO CHECK: 16 COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group and Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages