Apply for the Mastercard Graduate Internship Program 2022
Application Deadline: 23 August 2022
The Mastercard Foundation is recruiting the next cohort of young graduates across Africa and Canada for our 6-12 month Graduate Internship Program. Apply now to one of our 60 graduate internship opportunities. Deadline August 23, 2022.
ABOUT MASTERCARD FOUNDATION
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
Applications are made via Think career website where various roles are advertised from different countries. You can apply for a role based on your qualifications and location.
To receive more opportunities:
Visit our social media pages: