Application Deadline: 8 January 2023
Call for Application for Postgraduate Degree scholarships under the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Rwanda
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Degree Scholarships at University of Rwanda
- To apply for the Postgraduate Degree scholarships, one must have successfully completed his/her bachelor Degree in fields of study related to the UR Masters programs/he is applying for
- Be an African Citizen or Rwandan (Refugees must be certified by UNHCR, MINEMA, or another legal agency)
- Not above 40 years of age for males, and not above 45 for females at the time of application.
- The applicant must demonstrate their critical social and/or economic needs and/or disability
- The application must have proven records of leadership and community engagements
- The applicant must have a strong commitment to community engagement and transformation and be prepared to Go-Back and/or Give-Back to his/her community
- 70% of all scholarships shall be accorded to females and 80% of all scholarships shall be given to students in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) programs.
- The applicant must NOT be enrolled in any other tertiary institution.
Download Call for Application for Postgraduate Degree scholarships under the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Rwanda here
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group
Join our Telegram group.