Application Deadline: 15 January 2023
RES4Africa Foundation (Renewable Energy Solutions for Africa) is a Foundation that operates in support of Africa’s just energy transition. Its mission is to work towards creating favourable conditions for scaling up investments in clean energy technologies in the continent. Functioning as a bridge between Europe and Africa, RES4Africa envisions the sustainable transformation of the continent’s electricity systems to provide reliable and affordable electricity access, enabling job creation and socio-economic progress of all African businesses and societies.
Digital Communications Intern
RES4Africa is looking for a Digital Communications Intern with communications experience who has a passion for international development and energy issues. S/he will be an integral part of the Communications team, focussing on social media management and content development for digital use.
This is a paid full-time internship of 6 months.
How to apply for Digital Communications Intern role
Please, in order to apply, please send curriculum and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only application delivered according to this procedure will be considered.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS INTERN:
• Support the Communications Team in enhancing RES4Africa’s online presence through social media marketing, email marketing, blogging and any other method of online engagement;
• Draft social media content, both visual and written;
• Support to the daily management of RES4Africa’s social media accounts;
• Contribute to the development of visual communications products such as PowerPoint presentations and other visual media including infographics and short videos;
• Support the draft of various writing tasks including press releases, news, reports and newsletters;
• Write and edit copy for digital marketing materials such as brochures, banners, or webpages;
• Analyze analytics to gauge the success of social media campaigns and write reports;
• Support the communications team as needed.
• Ability to work with graphic design and video editing softwares;
• Professional knowledge of social platforms;
• Knowledge of analytical tools;
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
• Creative mindset;
• Strong communications skills;
• Fluent spoken and written English. Knowledge of French will be a plus;
• Previous experience in marketing or social media is appreciated;
In order to be eligible, the candidate must not be more than 29 years old and must be resident in the Lazio region.
Deadline for applications: 15th of January 2023.
To receive more opportunities:
Join our WhatsApp group
Join our Telegram group.