Deadline: January 25 2024
Global Water Awards
Each year, the coveted Global Water Awards are presented at the Global Water Summit, the major business conference for the water industry worldwide.
Established in 2006 by Global Water Intelligence, the awards recognise the most important achievements in the international water industry within several categories, and reward those initiatives in the water, wastewater and desalination sectors that are moving the industry forward through improved operating performance, innovative technology adoption and sustainable financial models.
How the Nomination Process Works
Nominations for the Global Water Awards open on November 21st 2023. Nominations are open to everyone. Anyone (as an individual or on behalf of a company) can nominate a company, project, plant, technology, deal or initiative to be recognised by the Global Water Awards. Individuals can submit nominations for themselves or others. Individuals can nominate in as many categories as they want, and nominate multiple times in each category. All nominee applications are made on a confidential basis.
- Nominations can only be submitted via the awards nomination forms (visit the ‘Nominations Hub‘). Do not submit nominations via email , they will not be acknowledged.*
- Nominations must be submitted in English. We cannot consider non-english language nominations.
- Follow the instructions on the form. Nominations that do not fulfil the terms above will not be considered.
- Do not nominate the same plant/project/company multiple times in the same category, this will not increase your chances of being included on the short list. This is a nominations process, not a voting process. Please co-ordinate with your co-workers to submit one nomination per plant/project/company per category. Nominating two different projects/plants in the same category, or nominating different projects/plants in different categories is welcome.
*N.B. Chinese companies wishing to nominate may submit nominations via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria for Nominations
Entering a nomination for the Global Water Awards 2024: Criteria and Guidelines
Criteria for nominations (For all categories except The Water Leaders Award):
- The company, project, or initiative must be able to demonstrate a significant contribution to the water industry. Specific factors to highlight are: improved operations and energy efficiency, technological innovation and the implementation of sustainable financial models.
- The outcomes of the project or initiative must have been reported in 2023.
Guidelines for sending nominations:
- Nominated Company/Project/Deal:
- Lead company name (when nominating a project/initiative/plant):
- Contact name:
- Contact telephone number (please include country dialing code):
- Contact email address:
- Please summarize, in no more than 200 words, what is unique or special about this entry, and why you believe it should be considered for a Global Water Award. Supplementary material (photos, pdfs, maps etc.) can be sent directly to email@example.com
Recognising excellence across the entire international water industry within several categories, and rewarding those initiatives in the water, wastewater, and desalination sectors that are moving the industry forward.
The winners of the 2024 Global Water Awards will be announced at the Global Water Summit.
If you have any questions about the awards process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominate on the table below
|Water Company of the Year
|Desalination Company of the Year
|Water Technology Company of the Year
|Breakthrough Technology Company of the Year
|Public Water Agency of the Year
|Desalination Plant of the Year
|Water Project of the Year
|Wastewater Project of the Year
|Industrial Project of the Year
|Smart Water Project of the Year
|Net Zero Carbon Champion
Join our Whatsapp group
Join our Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: