About the Capital Fellows Programs
The Capital Fellows Programs are nationally recognized public policy fellowships which offer unique experiences in policy-making and development in each branch of California’s state government.
Capital Fellows spend 10-11 months as paid, full time employees working in a Legislative, Executive or Judicial Branch office. Capital Fellows are placed at some of the highest levels of California state government and assist state legislators, senior-level executive staff, and court administrators with a broad range of public policy issues and projects and are typically given assignments with a significant amount of responsibility and challenges.
Application deadline: December 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (PST)
All Fellows receive:
- a monthly stipend of $3,253, as well as medical, dental and vision benefits;
- a one-time moving allowance of $875 (non-taxable);
- fully-paid enrollment and earn six graduate units;
- student loan deferment; and
- upon successful completion of the fellowship, a Graduate Certificate in Applied Policy and Government Learn more about the Capital Fellows Programs!
Learn more about the Capital Fellows Programs!
Join our WhatsApp group
Join our Telegram group.
Visit our social media pages: